Cycletribe of Nelspruit is our official Mechanic Crew. It will be available at Registration on Wednesday 10th October from 14h00 to help with any last minute niggles and also to assemble bikes for those who have flown in (walk-in rates apply).
Cycletribe is offering a 2-day Service Package @ R500 per rider which includes:
- Gears - set and adjusted
- Brakes - checked and adjusted
- Brake pad - wear check
- Sealant check – additional charge for top up
- Chain and drive-chain – wear check
- Tyres – check for wear and damage and inflated to desired pressure
- All bearings – safety check and adjusted if required.
- Attend to any reported problems.
extra spares – rider cost.
We highly recommend pre-booking a Service Package – then you can simply relax at the end of days 1 and 2 and enjoy your free Windhoek beer knowing that your bike is getting the TLC it needs for smooth riding the following day.
Please book your Service Package directly with Mitchell Arntzen at Cycletribe on email@example.com
Subject to capacity, Cycletribe will also assist with walk-ins.
Please remember to bring any bike-specific or unusual spares that you think you may need.
We will offer a small gearing tip based on the experience of riders in previous years – if you are riding a 1 x 11, 32 up front is the recommended gear ratio.